The purpose of this policy is to ensure that the information of / provided by any Users visiting the App is stored in accordance with the applicable laws. The information stored in such manner shall be protected by BrownPacket Technologies Private Limited (“Company”) via a secure server software, which is constantly reviewed and updated to ensure the security of your information shared. We use the best software available today for secure transactions. The users are expected to agree with all the provisions listed in the same for continual services. We are free from any liability arising therefrom if the user fails to agree with our policies indicated here with.
a. What information is collected and why such information is collected;
b. How such information is used;
c. How such information can be accessed and updated.
1. Information We Collect
- The Personal Information is collected from You in a voluntary fashion when You set up an Account with Us. Certain activities, such as placing a purchase order, require You to register on Our App. The Personal Information referred to in this section shall apply to all orders not including Prescription Drugs (as defined under Section 5 below).
- Your Personal Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and used to support Your relationship with Company, to notify You of the status of the orders You have placed, the time required in order to process your order and to clarify any discrepancies which may arise on Your placing of an order, along with other related functions provided by Company.
- By using this App and the products and services provided on the App, you agree and acknowledge that with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Company such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers etc., to help facilitate Us in providing certain functions.
Non-Personal Information :
- Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as about the duration the mobile application is used and how it is used, such as the screens viewed and actions taken within the mobile applications, etc. As is true with most websites, Our App gathers this information automatically when You visit App and stores it in log files, which is used solely to enhance and improve our application. When You use the App and the services provided, We may collect certain information about Your device to facilitate, evaluate and verify Your use of the App, and the products and the services available on the App.
- Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on a User’s PC when the User accesses a Website. The http://brownpacket.com may use temporary cookies. Once you leave our Site, these cookies expire. Cookies do not collect personal identifying information about the user.
2. INFORMATION SECURITY
We work hard to protect You from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. Pursuant to the same, we:
- Encrypt our services using secure server protocol, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions.
- Review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- Company does not rent, sell or share Your Personal Information with third parties or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services You have requested. We limit the disclosure of Personal Information to Our employees, independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of Our services, on a “need-to-know” basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to provide Us with business, professional, or technical support or fulfil Your request.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
Company may disclose any information provided by You on the App as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside Your country of residence;
- to protect Our operations or those of any of Our affiliates;
- to protect Our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of Our affiliates, You or others; and
- to allow Us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that We may sustain.
We may share Personal Information with other corporate entities and affiliates to:
- Help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts;
- Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our services; and
- To facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request for where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
We may disclose Personal Information to:
- To Company’s third party providers who provide goods / services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfilment, customer service, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide the relevant services; WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR VENDORS’ / SUPPLIERS USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
4. PRESCRIPTION ORDERS
- Certain orders which You may wish to place on the App, such as the purchase of medicines / drugs which require a prescription ("Prescription Drugs"), needs You to mandatorily upload onto the App, a valid prescription obtained from a certified medical practitioner in accordance with the applicable laws ("Doctor"). Such an upload generates a Unique Prescription ID, which allows You the facility of placing further orders based on such a prescription, subject to Our App’s Terms and Conditions. You agree and acknowledge that random calls shall be made by Us to the Doctor issuing such a prescription in order to confirm / verify an order placed by You. The choice to provide Us with Personal Information is always Yours. However, Your decision to withhold particular details may limit the products and services We are able to provide. If We are unable to accommodate Your request based on the information that has been provided, We may ask for additional details in order to identify other ways to be of assistance. We may also maintain a file containing contact history that is used for customer inquiry purposes.
- Some of the advertisements You see on the App are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about You and Your online activities, on the App, in an effort to understand Your interests and deliver to You advertisements that are tailored to Your interests.
- Company provides all its Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us or on behalf of Our partners after setting up an Account.
- If You want to remove Your contact information from all Our lists and newsletters, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “unsubscribe” as the subject.
MedBrown Technologies Pvt Ltd
203, LRDE Layout,1st Cross Club Avenue Road, Kartik Nagar, Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. The terms in this agreement may be changed by Company at any time. Company is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
- The Field provided while placing an order is merely for ease of reference for choosing the Prescription Drug(s) as mentioned on the valid prescription, uploaded on the App;
- No drugs shall be dispensed if they do not match the Prescription Drug(s) as specified on the prescription or are in contravention of any of the applicable laws and consequently, an order will be cancelled;
- All orders placed on the App should be in conformity with the terms and conditions as stated on the App (“Terms”);
- The Company reserves the right to cancel / refuse dispensation of any Prescription Drug if the contents of the prescription do not match the order placed on the App.